Monday, August 12, 2013

Starting Over, All Over

Here we are. Again (well, again if you're familiar with any other blog I've written, and there have been a few). I'm really quite good at starting over. I think it's a secret joy of mine, creating and recreating these little spaces online (well, maybe not so secret, since it's rather public). So, while I find a lot of fun in starting these spaces up, I do hope to keep this one going for a while longer than my last start up (which lasted from January to July of this year - those posts have been imported here). And though I could go into the great saga that has been my "This Domestic Life" blog, I won't. I'll simply say that I've given up on Wordpress, moved my blog love back to Blogger, and that you can find my previous thoughts and account of my pregnancy with M. here. I also kept a blog here before that one.

All right, enough housekeeping. On to blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment