Tuesday, June 30, 2015

IT CAME! A Erin Condren Pictorial Unboxing


I love the packaging for these planners. Absolutely lovely. (Also, book photo bomb.)

My little pile of freebies: a cute little sticker I gave to E., a postcard, and....

Woohoo! Free cover for my planner! (Already ordered and on it's way.)

And now on to the really good stuff!

Two pen holders for my two planners and a packet of "Keep It Together" bands that coordinate with the cover of my new planner.

The new cover to my old planner. Perfect for summer!

As previously mentioned, I'm a quote junkie. I like to have something meaningful on the cover of my planner, because it's something I see several times a day. I like these little reminders. If you can't see this clearly, it says, "You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore."

And the new planner!! It's an 18 month-er and I'm so pumped to start using it tomorrow! My previous planner is going to be strictly for school planning. (Also, baby hand photo bomb!)

No comments:

Post a Comment